Did a little more work yesterday. I managed to trim the covers to the fruit dishes I'm making. But, unfortunately, I don't like them so they will just be glaze tests. On the other hand, the more I work the more I discover what I really want the work to look like.
I took a break yesterday to start working on my figures. Instinct took over and somehow he ended up with Octopus arms. I really like it, and It oddly fits in with the rest of my work. I still want to use the imari gosu to draw cherry blossom flowers on parts of the surface, and luster the heart on the chest. I've decided to change the color of the roses from pink/blue to gold. It seemed... right :)