I finished the boy lolita outfit, but it still needs some tweaking to make it fit perfectly. the waits on the pants needs to be brought in a tad and the shirt color needs to be tailored again to fit correctly when worn with the jacket and pants. overall I'm pretty satisfied with my first attempt at creating a costume from scratch. I'm excited to see the improvements my next one might bring. I'm most likely putting costume making on hold to finish up the photo series for all of them(I have another 2 partially finished costumes, and 3 total photographs to shoot). I'm hoping to finish up this illustration soon so that I can create the backdrop for the photo for this costume. Here are some photos of the progress I've made thus far.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top