I've been slowly working on a Boy Lolita illustration, and since I had the outfit drawn already I decided to get started on the costume today as well. I spent the majority of today piecing together the shirt from the drawing. It still needs buttons, and then I can get to work on the jacket and pants.

I'm really happy with how it is turning out, and I'm excited to get to work on the other parts. I have all the templates drawn up and I will probably cut them tonight, then sew them over the weekend and early next week.

Don't worry, I have a wig to match the hair in the illustration. (n_n)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top