I've finally finished my piece for an upcoming show and I'm pretty satisfied with how it has turned out. I'm not sure about the form still, since a lot of the materials and how i used them were new to me. I'm excited most by the energy the piece has, and the movement it has. I'm loving the colors but i wish i could get more neon flocking colors. i need to do an orange piece so i can use my melon flocking for sure. this piece is made up expanding foam, upholstered cardboard, porcelain, flocking, rhinestones, plastic diamonds, a fake pearl earring, and spray paint. many of the materials are found off the street and just added onto the form. i had a blast making it and i have a feeling its gonna lead to a lot more interesting mini landscapes and wandering dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top