check out my new kpop and art review flash blog... set up so i can review and comment on all the hot new kpop jams and my favorite korean artists.

wtfpotato!

taking a lil break from studio work this week to stock up on readings. Got Covering by Yoshino, and i still have thinking through craft, and the uncanny to read. but its nice relaxing to start some fun project to work on in my free time. job hunting s still being a debbie downer so im headed back to making sketches and card designs for papyrus... and now i'll be making commission on kpop reviews for examiner.com. so excited to be able to make some pocket change writing about things i like. I'm even more excited that it is something i can do in my spare time. just waiting for my writing samples to get approved and then i can go full speed ahead. cheers to having fun... finally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top